top of page
The exact date of the organizing of the Barnsdall Library has been lost with the passing of time, however it is believed that in the early 1930's the Business and Professional Women's Club members took note of the lack of a library in Barnsdall. They put together a library system with donated books and the Barnsdall Public Library was founded. In 1962 the library was named the Ethel Briggs Memorial Library in honor of a beloved teacher who served the children of Barnsdall for years.
In 1991 with help from a grant from Doctor's Hospital the library was expanded and this facility is still serving the community at this time.
bottom of page